According to Lori Senecal, social media is a powerful advertising tool that can be used in building businesses. Facebook has experienced tremendous growth over the past years. Facebook users comprise of diverse individuals. There are simple rules that will ensure that social media marketing is successful.
Social marketing tips
In a report by Campaignlive, the Internet can break geographical barriers. Marketing agencies should use captivate images and pictures. These images should be shareable and should make someone think and make a judgment when necessary. Lori gives some insights in social media marketing to ensure that businesses get the most out of it.
- The use of vivid colors tends to attract viewers
- Always have realistic brand values
- The advert should be more real without too many filters
- Pictures should be bold
- Put yourself in the real state of your clients
- Images should create a relationship between the brand and the users
- Let your viewers or clients see themselves in your advert
- Consider different cultural practices because it brings about diversity in your advert. It also allows the viewers to express their thoughts, emotions, and beliefs.
Career Background of Lori
According to The Drum, Lori Senecal is the current Chief Executive Officer of CP+B, also known as Crispin Porter + Bogusky. She is responsible for the company’s growth and expansion globally. Lori joined this advertising agency in 2015. The company has been transformed into a global organization that uses the modern techniques in advertising under the leadership of Lori. She has also managed to build CP+B agency into one of the most recognized institutions globally. In 2016, Lori was mentioned as one of the ‘Agency Executive to Watch.’ This list comprised of only four names. The agency was appointed as the “Creativity Innovators of the Year” under Lori’s leadership.
Lori has served several companies in various positions. At KBS, she served as their Global Chairman Chief Executive Officer. Her leadership enabled KBS to grow to 900 from a 250 person domestic agency. During her time, KBS won the award for “Best Place to Work in New York.” Lori won the AWNY Game Changer Award in 2013. She has also served Flagship at their New York office. She recently spoke at the 3% conference.
See more: http://www.adweek.com/tag/lori-senecal/